Please review the following information required by the City of Portland’s Fair Access in Renting Ordinance:
- Rental Screening Criteria and Application Fee: View the Rental Screening Criteria. Application fees are non-refundable and are $22 for financially responsible applicants over the age of 18, and zero for non-financially responsible applicants over the age of 18.
- Notice of Unit Availability: All available units are published on the “Floor Plans” page of this website and are subject to at least a 72-hour waiting period before applications are accepted.
- Open Application Period: Landlord will begin accepting applications on the date and start time of the Open Application Period listed below. Applications submitted prior to the Open Application Period will be deemed to have been submitted 8 hours after the Open Application Period. With the exception of Accessible Dwelling Units identified herein, applications are processed in the order in which they are received or deemed to have been received. Subject to the exception for Accessible Dwelling Units, if multiple applications have been submitted prior to an Open Application Period such will be processed in the order of their actual date and time of receipt in relation to other early applications. Applicants with a household member who is Mobility Disabled are given priority for available Accessible Dwelling Units
- Accessible Dwelling Unit: This property does not have an Accessible Dwelling Unit as defined by PCC 30.01.086(B)(1).
The number of dwelling units available, the range of number of bedrooms in the available dwelling units, the range of available dwelling unit sizes, and the range of rents for available dwelling units can be viewed by selecting the floor plans below.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQ.FT. listed is an approximate value for each unit.